Some of my favorite Makeup Books

Alot of people have asked me which makeup books I would recommend, so for those of you who are overwhelmed by the sheer number of them out there, I decided to put together a short list of a few of my faves...

Kevyn Aucoin's manuels Making Faces , The Art of Makeup and Face Forward are classics from a makeup genius and a must have for anyone that is passionate about makeup and beauty. The visuals are stunning, and inspiring.

For a comprehensive step by step guide to makeup, Bobbi Brown's Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone from Beginner to Pro and Kit Spencer's Pro Makeup: Salon Secrets of the Professionals (PRO (Firefly Book)) are both informative and easy to understand. For cool pro tips, and beautiful imagery, I like Scott Barnes About Face: Amazing Transformations Using the Secrets of the Top Celebrity Makeup Artist, and Francois Nars and Fabien Baron's Makeup Your Mind. Hope this helps!





About Face: Amazing Transformations Using the Secrets of the Top Celebrity Makeup ArtistFace Forward
Making Faces
The Art of Makeup
Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone from Beginner to Pro
Pro Makeup: Salon Secrets of the Professionals (PRO (Firefly Book))
You've just read an article category Bobbi Brown / Celebrity Makeup Artist / Fabien Baron / Face Forward / Francois Nars / Kevyn Aucoin / Kit SPencer / Making Faces / Pro Makeup / The Art of Makeup by title Some of my favorite Makeup Books. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://thesexypicz.blogspot.com/2010/05/some-of-my-favorite-makeup-books.html. Thank you!
Written by: Unknown - Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Some of my favorite Makeup Books"

Post a Comment