My New Favorite Skincare Line, Votre Vu!

I recently discovered Votre Vu skin care when Traci Kuhn generously sent me some samples to try. Created in France and launched by Harold Zimmerman in 2008, Votre Vu is a line of luxurious Natural based skin care products with over 50 botanically infused  products including face crèmes and sérums, slimming gelées, shampoos, and hand crèmes. 


I get tons of product samples to try from different companies claiming to be the best thing in skincare so I'm always a little skeptical when evaluating a new product,  but I have to say that I was very impressed with Votre Vu.


I have very dry, sensitive skin, and their Sérum Delicat Pour Le Visage and Crème de Jour Sensitive Skin have made my face feel as smooth and soft as a babies butt!


The Calming Cotton Masque, has soothed and revitalised my irritated skin and the Toute Le Monde Antioxidant Eye Gelée has de-puffed my tired eyes and I was happy to see how much fresher I looked (be gone tired circles!).


I've taken to carrying around Tart D'Amande Luxe Hand Crème, and matching Lip Balm (Makes your hands and lips so soft, and they smell soooo good!!) in my purse to stave off dry hands and lips. I have to say that I'm more than a little bit addicted to Votre Vu!
You've just read an article category Antioxidant Eye Gelée / Botanicals / Calming Cotton Masque / Crème de Jour / Lip Balm / Sérum Delicat Pour Le Visage / Skincare / Tart D'Amande Luxe Hand Crème / Votre Vu by title My New Favorite Skincare Line, Votre Vu!. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://thesexypicz.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-new-favorite-skincare-line-votre-vu.html. Thank you!
Written by: Unknown - Thursday, October 28, 2010

"My New Favorite Skincare Line, Votre Vu!"

Post a Comment