C'Armour Skin Base

I recently received a sample of C'Armour Skin Base from it's creator Christina Armour try. Christina is an ex-makeup artist who created C'Armour Skin Base to keep her skin fresh and younger looking. It's filled with fabulous anti-aging ingrediants like Hibiscus, Geranium, Chamomile, and Sage.

I've been using it under my moisturizer for the last couple of months; and I must say that I have really noticed a difference in the texture of my skin! It's smoother and softer looking, and I seem to have alot less fine lines (I love that!) and my pores are less visible. C'Armour is silky and glides on really easily, and it works great under my makeup. You can apply your favorite serum, or moisturizer over it and your skin won't get greasy. A little goes a long way and one tube lasted me over 2 months. I am definitely a fan, and will continue to use C'Armour Skin Base daily. My skin has never looked better. Thanks Christina for such a great product!

C'Armour Skin Base For Men and Women
www.carmourskin.com
You've just read an article category by title C'Armour Skin Base. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://thesexypicz.blogspot.com/2011/01/c-skin-base.html. Thank you!
Written by: Unknown - Thursday, January 27, 2011

"C'Armour Skin Base"

Post a Comment