Milani Cosmetics and Hayla "3D" video

Recently I had the pleasure to meet with Milani Cosmetics Group to discuss a mutual collaboration. They were extremely generous and gave me some fabulous new products to use!

I was so excited to try them all out, and I had the opportunity to use them this past weekend to create the look below for super talented international recording artist Hayla's breakout U.S. music video "3D".

Hayla style is unique and distinctive and she loves using makeup to create stunning visuals; so Milani's gorgeous collection was perfect for her.

For this look I wanted to give Hayla a magical fairy like quality, so I started by using Milani Runway Eyes in 04 Backstage Basics for depth and definition. I then layered Milani Eyeshadow in Lily White all over her lid and around the entire eye area for added luminosity.

To add extra sparkle and glow to her eyes I wet my brush and swept Milani Beach Sand (which has an amazing glittery sparkle) over the entire eye area to give Hayla's eyes a soft shimmery glow.

I finished by brushing Milani Power Volumizing Mascara in Black on her lashes, and lining her entire eye (upper and lower lid) with Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner in 01 Black to add depth and make her eyes pop.

For Hayla's cheeks I brushed Milani Baked Blush in 08 Coralina ( a beautiful peachy gold) all over her cheek bones and along her temples.

Finally, I polished off her look with Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Lady Like on her lips and topped it all off with Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss (very appropriate as Hayla's video is called 3D!) in Designer Label.  So much fun!!

Thank you Hayla for being such a great canvas, and thank you Milani for all the great goodies! :-)




You've just read an article category good for you girls iris moreau / Hayla / Milani Cosmetics by title Milani Cosmetics and Hayla "3D" video. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://thesexypicz.blogspot.com/2011/03/milani-cosmetics-and-hayla-video.html. Thank you!
Written by: Unknown - Monday, March 21, 2011

"Milani Cosmetics and Hayla "3D" video"

Post a Comment