Marlee Scott "Beautiful Maybe" Video Shoot

I just got back from Nashville, where I had the pleasure of working with the mega talented Marlee Scott on the Music Video for her single "Beautiful Maybe".

Marlee is sponsered by MAC cosmetics so I used their fabulous products to create an edgy rock and roll vibe for her; keeping the focus on her gorgeous eyes.

I used MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC15 on her face to create a flawless canvas, then I gave her shimmery smokey eyes with MAC pigments in Old Gold, Copper Sparkle, Naked and Dark Soul. I lined her upper and lower lids with MAC Kohl Smolder Eye liner pencil and topped it with MAC Penultimate Liner in Carbon Black for even more drama.  Then I smudged it out for a slightly "undone" effect. I finished with 2 coats if MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash on her lashes for super length and volume.

On her cheeks I swept MAC Mineralize blush in Gleeful on her cheekbones, and brushed Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in Gold Deposit over her entire face to give her skin a gorgeous dewy finish.

I kept her lips soft, using MAC Lip Pencil in Spice to line and fill in her lips and topping them with MAC Lipgelee in Fashion Flower.


Marlee was an absolute joy to work with and is on her way to being a huge success...Check out the single here http://marleescott.com/videos/marlee-scott-beautiful-maybe and stay tuned for the video coming soon!



You've just read an article category Beautiful Maybe / MAC / Marlee Scott / Nashville by title Marlee Scott "Beautiful Maybe" Video Shoot. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://thesexypicz.blogspot.com/2011/06/marlee-scott-maybe-video-shoot.html. Thank you!
Written by: Unknown - Friday, June 10, 2011

"Marlee Scott "Beautiful Maybe" Video Shoot"

Post a Comment