LA Style Magazine Spring 2010

Some images from my spring fashion story for LA Style Shot by Raquel Olivo http://raquelolivo.com. The model had beautiful skin, and I wanted to let that shine through so I didn't use any foundation. I prepped her skin with Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15, and used Bobbi Brown Professional Concealer in Warm Beige to smooth out dark circles and any blemishes.  To give her eyes a modern smokey effect, I used Urban Decay's Lust; a deep purple pencil all around her eyes and smudged it slightly to soften the line, I then finished with 2 coats of Maybelline Colossol Volume Mascare in Glam Black.  I smoothed Chantacaille Beauty's cream blush in Charming on her cheeks and kept the lips soft and pretty with Mark Pro Lip Gloss in Hook Up Plumping lip shine, a beautiful peachy gloss. Simple and very wearable!
You've just read an article category by title LA Style Magazine Spring 2010. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://thesexypicz.blogspot.com/2010/04/la-style-magazine-spring-2010.html. Thank you!
Written by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"LA Style Magazine Spring 2010"

Post a Comment