Random Rambling of the day...So If I start my own makeup line...

Hello Beauties!

So....I've been thinking more and more lately about doing my own line of makeup. Of course there are countless ones out there, but I say, can you ever really have too much makeup? Of course not!!! :-)I've been thinking about what I would want in a line for several years and I want to make sure that when I finally do it, that it's something I can be proud of. I want to start with a small selective group of products with high quality ingredients and grow from there... And I want to make sure that my products are user friendly and eco conscious! I would love to hear from all of you about what YOU would like to see in a new line. What are your fave products (the ones you just can't live without)? What colors do you love? What textures? Do you prefer with or without fragrance? Are there any special ingredients that you would like? Your feedback is so important, and will really help me to launch a successful line. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!!!
You've just read an article category by title Random Rambling of the day...So If I start my own makeup line.... You can bookmark this page with a URL http://thesexypicz.blogspot.com/2010/04/random-rambling-of-dayso-if-i-start-my.html. Thank you!
Written by: Unknown - Friday, April 16, 2010

"Random Rambling of the day...So If I start my own makeup line..."

Post a Comment