New work

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, as I've been busy shooting lot's of fabulous new stuff; which I will blog about very soon!


In the meantime I wanted to share my new fashion story for the Belgian magazine Hush; shot by Melissa Rodwell.  I gave our model Alli@photgenics an old fashioned haunted look using MAC Pro Pigments in MAC A Rose Romance Collection Circa Plum Pigment, and MAC Pro Eye Pigment -- Grape (Boxed) 7.5g/.26oz to keep the focus on her gorgeous blue eyes, and amazing porcelain skin. Bernard Tamme@Cloutier did the beautiful hair.











You've just read an article category by title New work. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://thesexypicz.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-work.html. Thank you!
Written by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"New work"

Post a Comment